Insert material: carbide
Machining material: 42CrMo
Machining diameter: 22.3mm
Machining depth: 100mm
Machining parameters: Speed 1428r/min
Line speed 100m/min.
1、According to the requirements of the equipment and the material to be processed select the matching S-drill and cutting parameters.
2、The use of the S-drill must meet the water pressure of 10KG or more.
3、Ensure that the screws are in a locked position before use.
4. Avoid violent impacts when aligning the machining centre.
Why choose our spade drills？
01. High production efficiency with 0.15-0.4mm/r feed rate.
02. up to IT9 accuracy routinely on rigid equipment and up to IT8 accuracy when conditions are better.
03. drilling roughness up to Ra6.3-3.2 on highly rigid equipment.
04. stable V-plus-cylinder clamping structure.
05. on-line quick change of inserts, eliminating the need for pre-adjustment, compensation and tool setting.
06. chip breaking for most materials.
07. With self-centering function.